GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2022 Download GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Exam Is Going To Be Held On 13th Feb 2022 & To Appear In It Officials Will Release The Call Letter Online Whose Dates Are Not Notified In The Notification But Expected To Be Released In The First Week Of Feb 2022. All The Candidates Are Required To Download & Print The Call Letter 2022 Within The Stipulated Time To Carry It To The Examination Centre On The Day Of The Exam.
Call Letter Will Be Issued Only To The Registered Candidates Who Will Submit The Application Fee Along With The Application Fee. GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Call Letter 2022 Any Candidate Through The Post.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2022
This Recruitment Drive Will Be Conducted By The GSSSB Gujarat. Various Vacant Posts Of Clerk & Office Assistants Will Be Filled Through This Recruitment. Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB) Is The State Selection Board That Caters To Various Recruitment Of Vacancies Filled With Direct Recruitment Of Class-II Of Non-Secretariat Cadre, Filling Of The Posts Of Non-Secretarial and Tactical Cadres Of Class-II Of The Department Head / Departments Under The State Government Of Gujarat,
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Call Letter 2022
To Enter The Exam Hall, Each Candidate Will Be Required To Have A Valid Copy Of The Hall Ticket Issued To Them. Without A Valid Call Letter No Candidates Will Be Allowed To Enter The Exam Centre & Write The Exam.
Candidates Looking For GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Call Letter Can Go Through The Given Article & Get All The Necessary Details. The Article Includes Information About Call Letter Release Date, Call Letter Download Process, Hall Ticket Particulars, Essential Documents Required At Exam Centre etc…
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter Declared 2022
- Recruitment : GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant
- Category : Call Letter / Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Conducting Authority : Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB)
- Advertisement : 150/2018-19
- Post Name : Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant
- Total No. of Posts : Various Seats
- Job Location : Gujarat
- Basis For Selection : Written Exam & Document Verification
- Exam Date : 13th Feb 2022
- Call Letter : 29-01-2022
- Mode Of Issue Of Call Letter : Online
- Official Website : https://gsss.gujarat.gov.in
- Application Portal : https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Exam Notice : Download Here
- Call Letter Notice : Click Here
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter – Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Apply Online : 01-06-2019
- Last Date To Apply Online : 30-06-2019
- Availability Of Call Letter : To Be Notified Later
- Date Of Written Exam : 13th Feb 2022
- Declaration Of Result : To Be Notified Later
How to download the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call letter ?
As Board will upload the Call letter of the candidates on its website, candidates have to download them from there only. The step-by-step procedure is shared as under-
- Step I- Visit the official website of GSSSB first i.e. https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step II- Candidates will see the homepage of the portal.
- Step III- They have to click on the relevant Call letter link given under “Advertising and News Section”.
- Step IV- On clicking the link, Call letter login page will appear.
- Step V- Candidates need to enter the login details such as registration id, password etc. Once they have entered correct details they can hit the submit button.
- Step VI- If details entered will be accurate, Call letter will display.
- Step VII- They have to check and verify all the particulars mentioned on the Call letter.
- Step VIII- Lastly, they have to download and print the Call letter in order to be carried to the exam center.
Documents required at the exam center
On the day of the exam, all the candidates should be present at the exam center with all the important documents. These documents include-
- A printed copy of downloaded Call letter
- A valid photo identity proof which can be- Voter Id card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card,
- Employee Id, Passport, Driving License, College ID, a photo Id proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or any other id issued by the State or Central Govt.
- A passport Sized photograph (if required)
The details about the necessary information will be provided on the Call letter. Candidates are advised not to carry any restricted item at the exam hall. If found with such items, then their candidature will be cancelled and necessary action will be taken against them.
Key points related to GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Call letter 2022
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call letter 2021 will be releasing soon.
- The official exam date will be available to the applicants soon..
- Only registered candidates can download the hall ticket.
- Candidates can download their Call letter from the Board’s website.
- Candidates should have their login details ready with them at the time of downloading the Call letter 2021.
- All the examinees are required to produce the printed copy of admit at the exam center whenever required on the day of exam.
- Candidates without an Call letter at the examination center will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- They should adhere to all the instructions and ruled mentioned on the Call letter.
- Call letter should be downloaded well on time. Candidates should not wait for the last date as they may come across various issues at the last moment.
- For more information and the latest updates on GSSSB Bin Sachivalay clerk office assistant Call letter, candidates should keep in touch with the official portal of GSSSB Board.
- Click here to Get GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call letter- Available Now (Link to be updated)