DDU-GKY Gujarat Dindayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Yojana 2021 Under Gujarat Government’s DDU-GKY scheme, Candidates will be given free training for four months. Even during the training you will get a daily wage of Rs. 340. Upon completion of the training a job will be offered on a company roll. Accommodation and meals will be arranged by the company for the siblings coming from far away at low charge.
The company as well as other information is as follows.
DDU-GKY Recruitment for BPL Ration Card Holders
Only unemployed siblings of BPL ration card holders from 12 districts of Gujarat can come. Only BPL candidates from .
- Gir Somnath,
- Valsad, Vapi,
districts should contact.
Company Name: Welspun India Ltd. Varasamedi, Anjar Kasch
Company Name: Welspun India Ltd. Morai village, Vapi.
Qualification: 8 passes to 12 passes
Age Limit : 18 years to 35 years
Interested candidates can bring the following documents.
- (1) Living Certificate (School Example.)
(2) Marksheet (if any)
(3) ID Proof: Aadhaar Card
(4) 3 passport size photos.
(5) Vaccine certificate
(6) Xerox of BPL ration card.
Bring along Xerox and Original of each document. Bring siblings from far and wide with clothes and belongings.
Please forward this message to another group. Call the number below for more information.
- For Vapi Welspun: 9687904836, 9574082251
- For Anjar Welspun: 02836661732, 9099002093, 9979660766
DDU-GKY Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana List, Status News Updates
DDU-GKY was launched on 25 September 2014 by Union Ministers Nitin Gadkari and Venkaiah Naidu on the occasion of 98th birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya. The scheme will benefit more than 55 million poor rural youth who are ready to be skilled by providing sustainable employment.
Dindayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Yojana 2021
Summary: DDU-GKY was launched on 25 September 2014 by Union Ministers Nitin Gadkari and Venkaiah Naidu on the occasion of 98th birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya. The Vision of DDU-GKY Gujarat is to “Transform rural poor youth into an economically independent and globally relevant workforce”.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|DDU-GKY Gujarat 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDUGKY)|
|in Language||दीनदयाल उपाध्याय ग्रामीण कौशल्य योजना|
|Launched by||Union Ministers Nitin Gadkari and Venkaiah Naidu|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India|
|Scheme Objective||Providing employment opportunities|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched On||25 September 2014|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana 2021||Official Website|
DDU-GKY Gujarat Objective
DDUGKY-Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana: The main objective of this scheme is to develop the skills of 15–35-year-old youth in rural areas and make them employable. With the development of skill and getting employment opportunities after that, the economic condition of the youth will improve.
Through DDU-GKY, the government wants to provide permanent options for employment or self-employment by developing skills in these youth.
- Raising awareness within the rural community about employment opportunities.
- Identifying poor rural youth.
- To mobilize rural youth seeking employment opportunities.
- Counseling of poor youth and their parents.
- Selection of youth to develop skills based on merit.
- To provide knowledge, industry related skills and vision according to employment opportunities.
- Give jobs that can be verified independently. In this, the youth could get paid more than the minimum wage.
- Providing help to the person’s continuous income after appointment.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana Registration
Step to Apply Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana 2021
You can reach out to us in any of the following ways:
- Get enrolled with your Gram Panchayat or Gram Rozgar Sewak, who in turn will recommend the nearby Training Centre or its mobilization staff to meet you and offer you counselling and guidance
- Find a nearby training centre and contact them directly
- Find a trade you want to learn, and the contact information of the training centre teaching the trade
- Click on “Apply Now” and register yourself on Kaushal Panjee portal under “Candidate Registration”
Whichever way you choose, we will reach out to you, visit you in your home, talk to you, your parents, friends and others. We will then take you to the nearby training centre and be with you till such time that you enrol.
What do you need to get enrolled into a training program?
- You need the following Identification cards/ certificates:
Proof of Identity and Age
- Aadhaar Card or Election ID Card or any government issued photo ID card
- Birth Certificate, if Date of Birth is not listed in the above Identity Card
Proof of Eligibility
- BPL Card of self or your household (where your name is also mentioned)
- MGNREGA worker card of any member of your household, with a minimum of 15 days of completed work
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) card of your household
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) or BPL PDS card of your household
- NRLM-Self Help Group identification or certificate for any member of your household
Proof if claiming reservation or relaxation in age limit:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by competent authority, with any of the above
- Disability Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner, with any of the above
Required Document to Apply
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- The applicant must be above the age of 15 years.
- The applicant must be below the age of-
- 35 years for Rural Youth
- 45 years for SC/ST/Women/PVTG/PWD
- Progress in the career of youth by providing necessary training
- Enabling poor and marginalized people with the help of development
- Reducing migration from rural areas
- Ensuring maximum access to employment
Key Features of Scheme
- Multi-Partner Approach
- Focus on sustainability
- Quality Assurance Framework
- Employing Technology in implementation
2 thoughts on “DDU-GKY Gujarat Dindayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Yojana 2021”