Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022 Under the Rashtriya Kutumb (Sankat Mochan) Yojana, Once main earned of the family dies (Natural or Artificial), the Family has to pay Rs. 20,000 assistance schemes has been implemented.
Who Can Benefit Kutumb Sahay Yojana
- The Age of deceased should be 18 to 60 years.
- The deceased should be include in the BPL list.
- The deceased should be the head of the family.
- The application has to be made within the time limit of two years from the date of death.
What are the benefits in Kutumb Sahay Yojana 2021
How to apply Kutumb Sahay Yojana? | Kutumb Sahay Yojana Form 2021
- Kutumb Sahay Yojana Form 2021 Available in District Collector Office, Province Office, Taluka Mamlatdar Office and Public Services Center. but Now only apply online available
- Online Application has to be made on Digital Gujarat Portal from V.E.C Co-Operator of Gram Panchayat Center.
- Apply Online – https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Important Link :
Note : Under The Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2021 which has received benefits earlier. Such benefits will not have to re-apply in Kutumb Sahay Yojana