Gujarat NFSA Ration Card List 2021 Online Beneficiary List Gujarat Ration Card | BPL Ration Card Online List Gujarat APL Ration Card List
The importance of a ration card is known to all of the residents of India. Today under this article, we will share with you the detailed procedure of applying for a ration card in the state of Gujarat by using the official portal of ration card as announced by the concerned authorities of Gujarat state. In this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide through which you can also check the beneficiary name list for the ration card in the year 2021. We have also shared important aspects related to the ration card list of Gujarat in the upcoming year of 2021
How to apply for Gujarat Ration Card 2021?
- To apply you have to first go to the official website.
- The link to the official website is- https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/
- After that on the home page, you have to click on “Revenue”.
- Then click on ‘More’, after that a list will open.
- In that, you have to click on “Application for new ration card”.
- After clicking, you will get the option of ‘Apply Online’, go to it.
- Then the application form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill in all the details asked in the form.
- After filling click on submit and your application will be completed.
- To obtain this new ration card, applicants must be a citizen of Gujarat state.
- Beneficiaries should not have any other ration cards issued by the Central government or state governments.
- The newly married couple also eligible to enroll your names against the new ration card of NFSA.
- Applicants should have a caste certificate issued by MRO Officer.
- Copy of the Aadhar Card approved by UAID
- Address Proof of the applicants
- Family group Photo and Individual photo of the main person.
- Previously canceled ration card if any.
How to Check NFSA Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List 2021
All APL, BPL and AAY Ration Cardholders are provided various benefits under NFSA and Non-NFSA Scheme. However, you can directly check the DOF Gujarat IPDS NFSA Beneficiary Ration Card list District Wise, Village, Town Area wise from below steps
- Visit at the official website of IPDS Public Distribution System Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Government of Gujarat.
- Now Click on NFSA Ration Abstract Link.
- Now enter Captcha and Click on the Go button.
- Click on Region Name respective District link.
- Now detailed NFSA and Non-NFSA ration Card list Region wise appear.
- Click on the Respective Regions name link.
- Now Click on Respective Area name kink.
- Click on Respective Ration Card type Link.
- Now the list of Ration Card Holders will appear and click on your name ration card list.
- Now abstract details of the Ration Card will appear.
- Take a printout copy for further reference.