NVS Recruitment 2022 For 1925 Post Apply Online Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited applications for the recruitment of 1925 posts (Group A,B & C) in the organization. The application process has begun already and will end on February 10. The candidates can apply via the official website of NVS at novodaya.gov.in. This is a great job opportunity; all interested candidates must apply
NVS Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
- Junior secretariat assistant: 630 posts
- Stenographer: 22 posts
- Mess helper: 629 posts
- Multi-tasking staff: 23 posts
- Assistant commissioner: 7 posts
- Female staff nurse: 82 posts
- Assistant section officer: 10 posts
- Audit assistant: 11 posts
- Junior translation officer: 4 posts
- Junior engineer: 1 post
- Computer operator: 4 posts
- Catering assistant: 87 posts
- Electrician cum plumber: 273 posts
- Lab attendant: 142 posts
NVS Recruitment 2022: How to apply?
- Go to the official website of NVS
- Click on the NVS recruitment link on the homepage
- Register yourself
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fees
- Download and take a print out of the application form for further use
NVS Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Mess helper, multi-tasking staff: Must have cleared class 10 and with 18 to 30 years of age.
- Electrician cum plumber: Must have cleared class 10 along with ITI pass certificate in relevant trade as well as two years experience. Must be between 18 to 40 years of age
- Lab attendant: The candidate must have cleared class 10 with a certificate/diploma in laboratory technique or cleared class 12
- Detailed eligibility criteria for other posts is provided in Official notification.
NVS Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- The application fee for the post of the assistant commissioner is Rs 1500, while for the female staff nurse it is Rs 1200. If a candidate is applying for being a lab attendant, mess helper, and MTS, they will have to pay Rs 750 as the application fee and for the remaining posts, the price is Rs 1000.
NVS Recruitment 2022: Salary
Those selected for the post of assistant commissioner will get paid between 78800 to Rs 2,09,200, assistant commissioner (administration) will get between Rs 67700 to Rs 208700, female staff nurses between Rs 44900 to Rs 1,42,400, assistant section officer between Rs 35400-112400, audit assistant, junior translation officer between Rs 35400-112400, junior engineer (civil) Rs 29200-92300, stenographer, computer operator Rs25500-81100, junior secretariat assistant 19900-63200, electrician cum plumber Rs 19900-63200, lab attendant Rs 18000-56900, mess helper and multi-tasking staff Rs 18000-56900.