PM Kisan Yojana Online Find List Kisan Samman nidhi Yojana Android APP @Pmkisan.nic.in-Kisan samman yojana panjikaran, Pm kisan online awedan, pm kisan yojana news, Pm kisan Yojana Online Registration, Pradhanmantri kisan samman nidhi yojna, pradhan mantra kisan yojana, pradhan mantra kisan samman yojana, pradhan mantri kisan samman nishi yojana, pradhan mantri kisan online registration-Pradhan mantri kisan samman yojana awedan, pradhan mantrimkisan yojana list.
Check Your Name In Pradhamantri kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana
- Check Your Name in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) With a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in the current financial year.
The PM-KISAN the scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of each crop cycle.
This would also protect them from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance in farming activities.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) is a Central Sector Scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India.
- This scheme is in force from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme, all the farming families across the country are given income assistance of Rs.6000 / – per annum in three equal installments of Rs.2000 / – every four months.
- The family definition for the plan is husband, wife and minor children.
- The full responsibility for the identification of the beneficiary farming families rests with the State / UT Governments.
- These funds are transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- Farmers covered under the exclusion criteria of the working guidelines are not eligible for the benefit of the scheme.
PM Kisan Yojana Online
- VILLAGE BENIFICIARY LIST FROM HERE
- beneficiary status check here
- Check Your Village Beneficiary List
The Scheme shall be effective from 01.12.2018 for transfer of benefit to eligible beneficiaries. The cut-off date for determining the eligibility of beneficiaries have been kept as 01.02.2019. Changes, if any, in the cut-off date for eligibility of benefit under the scheme for the next 5 years will only be considered with approval of the Cabinet. However, benefit will be allowed on transfer of ownership of cultivable land on account of succession due to the death of the landowner.