Reliance Jio Recruitment 2021 Graduate Engineer Trainee posts Good news for freshers who are lookin for a job in India. Indian telecom company Reliance Jio is receiving applications from freshers for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee posts.
Interested candidates holding B.E/B.Tech degree are eligible to apply for the posts. The candidates should also have knowledge of 4G, 3G, and 2G networks, communication skills both in written and verbal, understanding of network deployment, analytical skills, etc.
eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacancies online on the official website of Reliance Jio that is careers.jio.com.
Reliance Jio is a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) and is the largest mobile operator in India.
Notification Date: Aug 27, 2021
Reliance Jio Recruitment Job Responsibilities :
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks.
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability.
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting,
billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting.
- Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis.
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement.
The candidate should have a B.E./ B.Tech degree from a recognized Institute and Unviersity.
No experience required. Fresher are eligible to apply for the posts.
Skills & Competencies :
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen