Scheduled Caste Lone Scheme Gujarat SC development corporation has published advertisement regarding loan(dhiran) schemes under passenger vehicle and agriculture equipments. All persons belongs to Scheduled Caste (Anusuchit Jati) may apply for the same scheme.
Gujarat Scheduled Caste Lone Scheme
In order to provide self-employment to the persons belonging to Scheduled Castes, Gujarat Scheduled Caste Development Corporation has considered to provide low interest rate loans under the following schemes.
- To take advantage of these schemes. From 29/12/2021 to 30/01/2022 the website of the corporation has to be done
- online on https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/gscdc/ Details of the scheme must be read before applying online.
eligibility of the Scheduled Caste Lone Scheme will be as under:
- Details of applicant eligibility norms are available on the scheme’s site. It will be as follows.
- An applicants may get application form from 29/12/2021 from SC Development Corporation Office.
- You may submit the application form on or before 30/01/2022 at Manager shri, SC Development District Offce.
- Online Applications form are also availble on website https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/gscdc/
The National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (GSCDC) was set up in 1989 as a Company “not for profit” under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013 [i.e. earlier Section 25 company under Companies Act, 1956] with the objective of financing income generating activities of SC beneficiaries having annual family income upto Rs. 3.00 lakh. NSFDC assists the target group by way of loans, Skill Training, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes and providing Marketing Support through State Channelizing Agencies (SCAs), RRBs, Public Sector Bank & other institutions. For further details, you can refer to website
- There are many loan products available in the Government Selecting the best for your requirements can be confusing. These products offer higher amounts at lower rate of interest bearing in mind the needs of the marginalized sections of society who are struggling to establish themselves.
The information provided here is subject to change by the concerned bank or institution. Please check the respective websites for detailed and up to date information