Find candidate in your village Panchayat who is the candidate in your village and your ward by clicking on the link below Posts We are going to tell you a link to a government website (gov.in) that you can make a significant contribution to the development of your village, your community and your country, but you can see that How much money has been given by the government for the construction of your village (this data is completely authentic), if you find any irregularity, then you can make a complaint directly to the public hearing.
How To Find candidate in your village Panchayat
- Step 1 First click on the link below
- Step 2. You can choose your language according to your preference, just here English, Hindi and Punjabi have an option. … see the image
- Step 3. Select the district taluka and village, select the sarpanch or member and click on the view next to it and get all the details on your mobile
- Check Details Chart
- Check Your Village Panchayat
- Here’s how much money has come in your village / mohalla / bard in front of you and your head (village panchyaat demonstration), how much work your bard’s member has done and how much money the government has taken If you get some data that you do not feel right then you can complain by going to the public hearing, where you will have a direct look at your complaint directly.
Investing in mutual funds is now simple and free. No paperwork, no hassles. Invest in the best mutual funds using Groww. All mutual funds are available in one investment app. And the better part – invest in direct mutual funds, SIP with zero commission for free of charge . Switch your regular investments to direct.
Investing at your fingertips
– Sign up in minutes, one time KYC process within the app
– Buy and sell mutual funds, or start SIP with few taps